Tuesday 6 September 2011

DAY-42: Last Dinner

i was busy packing up my stuff again,
right after i woke up.
because tonight i will be heading to airport.
my flight is actually tomorrow morning,
but just because i dont wanna be too rushed,
and it's quite hard for me to find transportation early morning,
so i decided to go tonight.

before going to airport,
i had my last dinner in Korea with the other OCs.
because of my heavy bags,
we decided to have dinner nearby,
in Hongdae.

we went to a Japanese-liked restaurant.
with all the OCs,
we had our dinner happily!
=)

after dinner,
we went to a bar/cafe nearby.
to have a drink.
we had cocktails and other side dishes!
they bought a farewell cake too!!
thank you so much!!
=)
with photos, drinks, chit chat,
we passed our last night happily!

around 11pm,
Taeyi, Heewon and Rady accompanied me to the airport.
while the others just hug me goodbye at the station!
i dont cry!
i'm so strong.
NO actually.
i cried a lot at home when i was alone,
so i control myself not to cry in front of them!

after reaching airport,
three of them seems to be very excited.
much more excited than me.
this is the 1st time Rady step on Incheon Airport.
Taeyi wanted so much to fly to somewhere.
the froggy Heewon keep jumping here and there.
=)

but i'm really sorry!
i didnt know that actually 
they dont have any transportation 
to went back home after they send me.
I'm Very Sorry!
if i knew it, i wouldnt ask you guys to accompanied me.

anyway,
we spent our night together at the airport.
we played too much till someone ask us to be quite.
=X
they slept on the benches as well.
around 4/5am,
they greet me goodbye,
they gonna take the earliest subway back.
I'm really sorry and 
thank you very much!!!

for the others that cant accompanied me to ariport,
it's okay!
dont feel sorry!
really~
it's already enough to have my dinner with you guys!

meeting you guys is my pleasure!!
i gained a lot from this trip.
i'll be back very soon! 
please take good care of yourselves.
will miss you guys a lot!!!
Let's meet again!! 
Love you~ ♥
=') 


***** this is not the end, it's just started!! *****

1 comment:

  1. Hai, artikelmu sangat bermanfaat. Aku suka!
    .
    Salam kenal, saya Hotlas Mora, dari team Lagi-Lagi Media. Ingin share 3 artikel terbaru dari salah satu media baru kami Tuminesia - Media inspiratif untukmu Generasi Millenial. Berikut artikelnya:

    - Tentang Sejarah Wardah
    - Cara Cepat Dapat Kerja
    - Cara Jadi Instagramer

    Salam millenial, saya Hotlas Mora

    ReplyDelete