Thursday 4 August 2011

DAY-11: Packed!

today,
i joined the AIESEC EWHA Regular Meeting,
which they usually do it in every Thursday.
actually i should have prepare my presentation,
about myself, my LC and so,
[LC = Local Committee]
but i didnt,
i just bluff anything that comes in my mind,
just don't wanna be that serious.
the interesting part is 
when they get shocked i know lots of languages!!
again, 
PROUD TO BE A MALAYSIAN!! 
they asked me about my hobbies
which is D.I.Y , drawing and travelling.
some of them get really impressed by things that i did,
after they saw the pictures that i shown.
they ask some questions like why do i choose Korea and so.
i just answer it like how i feel.
=) simple and honest! 

Just after the Regular Meeting,
we went to the cafe to discuss about something,
Ohh, 
here's the bad thing!
my sandal i told earlier, is broken!!!
couldnt be repair anymore,
i'm walking so SLOW!!
dragging my sandal here and there.
but luckily i dont have to drag all the way back to home,
i just borrow a pair of slipper from the AIESEC office,
and say bye bye to the sandal.

yea~
tomorrow is Hee Won's birthday!!
due to some reason, 
we celebrate earlier with her.
buying a cake and singing to her in the cafe.
it was blueberry cheese cake!
nice!! =)
히워나, 생일 축하합니다!

around 5pm, 
i went out to meet Yuna,
we promise each other to watch movie together,
and she do remember!!
^^
we went to buy tickets then dinner.
My dinner was super nice.
this is the dish that suits Malaysian the most, i think~
it's kind of Bibimpap,
with friend meat, eggs, pepper and so.
and Yuna treat me that, 
thanks Yuna!!!
We walked along the streets,
waiting the time to pass,
with my grapefruit fruit ade.
around 7.50pm,
the movie started.
i was watching Harry Potter by the way.
[ i know i'm late, but this is the only time i'm free to watch!]
the subtitle is in Korean, 
but for sure the movie still in English.
It's nice!!!
I like the last part,
it's funny!
with their kids at the train station.
=)
i think after this, i gonna miss Harry Potter so much!
i gonna collect the whole set of Harry Potter as well.

anyhow, tomorrow i'll be free for whole day,
have to get enough sleep.
have to practice the paper folding (for teaching the kids)
have to continue my drama...
have a nice day everyone!! 

 
***** Mr.Simple MV is released!! SUPER AWESOME~  ♥ *****







 

No comments:

Post a Comment