Sunday 14 August 2011

DAY-21: Nothing!

yea. 
just like the title,
NOTHING!!
i got nothing interesting to write today.

i just stay at home for the whole day,
feel like going out actually,
but dont know where to go,
so i just stay at house,
watching tv shows,
resting and so.

i finished my 3rd week in korea today.
another 3 more weeks to go!!
wait for me, Malaysia~~
what i gonna do for this 3 weeks is enjoy to the max!!
it's just like a blink of an eye,
i passed my 3 weeks here, 
in Korea.

by the way,
i gonna end my blog,
actually i just feel like not doing my blog today,
but again.
Ela and me had promise,
blogging everyday is our mission.
no matter you or i like it or not.
we have to do it.
just bluff , it's okay~
this is my blog!!


***** i'm sorry for those who're expecting a lot today *****

No comments:

Post a Comment