Monday 25 July 2011

DAY-1 : Unbelievable~

Hey!!
I'm now in KOREA!
[excited]
 
Getting nervous all the way to airport.
Check in at the counter S29.
Getting a seat at row 29D as well. 
[i should ask my aunt to try on this no: 2929]
=D

 while waiting for boarding, 
i'm surrounded with Korean and i finally know how it feels like..
they speak so fast and i can only catch some words that i understand..
what do i expect?! =X

by the time i reached, i saw two girls holding a card with IVY on it..
i just feel so shy.. 
Yoona and Yoojin 
[i'm sorry if i'm wrong]
we took railroad to my living place,
a guest house.
two of them are so nice! helping me taking my luggage. 
my luggage is SO HEAVY!!
I felt so sorry for them.
죄송 해요~
Yoona keep on saying that i'm pretty and look like SHINee Taemin.
this is the very first time having this kind of comment.
XD

we walked quite far from the railroad station. 
walking around the university, EWHA.
there university is really AWESOME!!!!
it's a very big compound,
with "mixtures" of historical old buildings and high-tech modern buildings.
[gonna show the photos next time]

About my living place,
i should say...
it's quite old and small.
with only table fan.
two people in a room. 
Oh, here i introduce my roommate.
She's Ella form Indonesia.
one year older than me.
She's nice as well.
I'll be spending most of my time together with her.
and we'll surely have lots of fun together.

It's now 2.26am in Korea, 
i think i better go to bed,
tomorrow will be a brand new day,
lots of stuff is waiting for me..

Goodnight! 

*****Good News:  I saw lots of Korean idols' CF!! 
Big Bang, Seung Gi, ... Super Junior!!!*****



8 comments:

  1. have fun ya...^.^ we will be missing you here...hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. i will update myself by reading your blog nuh...hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks eva!! i'll try to write everyday~ =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. jealous yor?! come along lar!!! =P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome experience you gonna have. " i saw two girls holding a card with IVY on it.." It looks like the Korean drama that I watched ! Lol. Take care and enjoy till the max girl ! =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. evelyn, thanks a lot for reading!! yea.. i feel it that way too.. that's why i'm shy! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. what program did you join for this student exchange program??is it Uni 1?

    ReplyDelete