Wednesday 27 July 2011

DAY-3 : Bonus Day! =)

It's a bit lazy to wake up.
because it's raining.
yea~
non-stop since last night.
Ela, Hyunni and me went out around 10am
to "shopping"..
although it's RAINING HEAVILY!!!
3 of us are waiting the shuttle bus,
half of our body is wet!
just before the bus come, 
Ela decided not to go and wait us at the office.
her shoes is WET!!!
luckily i'm wearing sandal and Hyunni is wearing rain boots.
Guess what..
we walked for not even an hour..
but i do bought my toner and lotion
here comes the BONUS 1
She gave me LOTs of free gifts!!
it's more than we usually get ^^

just after that,
me, Ela and the other 3 friends going to center.
center is where we gather with those teens and teach them.
the topic we prepared for today: Endangered Animals
we prepared some slides with simple english..
we started with Mango game.
Mango game : speaking a word without seeing your teeth.
It's quite funny actually..
I'm so nervous when Ela introduces me to them.
and they were like 'OooOOoo'
^^ i speak a few words in Hangul and i saw smile on their faces.
after presentation, when i was looking for water,
a boy come with a cup of water,
he said: "seonsaengnim"
Goodness! 
you know what does this mean?
this is the way of calling teacher with respect!
touched, seriously~
It sounds old i know, but it just mean something to me~ 
you'll never know the feelings like i do!
i think we play along well..
before we go, they greet us nicely and they said 'bye' to me..
surprised feedback. 
i mean they usually said in hangul..
but they just try to speak english with us!!
they're amazing.. arent they?

around 4pm,
we went to a cafe before going back home..
there's the place i had my " Pap Bing Soo"
it's just nice to eat in Summer! =)

On the way home, in the subway,
we learn Hangul from Green.
[yea.. it's her english name ><]
She taught me a lot! ^^
선생님 감사합니다!!!
I have more confident now to speak in Hangul!! 
YAY~ ^^Y

Ela and me went to a mart nearby our house,
I bought snacks and biscuits,
Ela bought detergents and milk.
[we shared the detergents, she gonna pay 1st]
here comes the BONUS 2:
the cashier just ask me  to wait for a while,
and he gave me a tin of coffee.
=D

After dinner, 
Ela and me take turns to use internet,
because one of the cable is not working,
but will be repaired soon.
thanks to Admund!! 
He taught me to download this and that,
we finally made cable into wifi.
finally i can call without charging.
HooRay~~ 


How lucky i'm !!! =) 
Everything go smoothly today~~~  

anyway, the rain just stopped! 
i wish it wont rain again for tomorrow.
blessings for flood in KOREA! 

*****as usual, picture is in facebook*****

2 comments:

  1. ivy Dongsaeng.. Haha~ feel surprise I leave a message here? You really make a lot of people envy about you. Anyway, please stay save there. Summer in Korea is not that hot as in Malaysia, right?

    p/s : Please add my on Twitter. Hope to tweet with you too.. I'm your follower right now =)


    Good night <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. peng unnie, thanks for reading and suppoting!! it's not that hot i think.. because this few days keep raining! it's just normal like M'sia.. but maybe will be hotter if it's not raining. =)

    ReplyDelete