Tuesday 26 July 2011

DAY-2: It's just Started! =)

i just sleep for about 4/5 hours
and just wake up before the alarm rings.
maybe i'm still in excited mood! =)

waking up by 8am
having my first typical korean breakfast
rice, kimchi, eggs, potatoes, watermelon,...
it's just nice and it makes my day!
thanks to iimu (a way to call aunt in korean)
i tried to talk in Hangul with her, 
and you know what..
SHE UNDERSTAND!!!
she said i'm good in speaking Korean..
asking if i ever been here or my parents are Korean.
COOL!!!
i made it!!!
feel so happy!!!!!

around 10.35am,
Ela, Hyeonni and me walked to the student center
you don't know what is it?! let me tell you this awesome thing!
student center is where clubs and organisations gathered,
each clubs have their own office.
and it's with lift!
i know, my university don't have it!! ><
anyway, i just spend my whole afternoon there.
we discussed about the presentation we gonna do tomorrow, 
preparing slides and so..
Oh yea, 
i had my lunch there too..
it's "jia jiang mion"
it's DELICIOUS!! 
but still, like usual,
i can't finish it!!
seriouly, it's really big in size!!
i can barely finish 1/3 of it only..
Ela cant finish hers as well..
and for the coming lunch, we're thinking of sharing..
save money, save food, save the world! 
=D
i'm being introduced to most of the LC here..
They are nice!!
They're so impressed that i can talked in many languages.
Is it proud to be a Malaysian?!
WooHoo~~ ^^Y

Around 4pm, it's started to rain..
about 5pm, 3 of us walked under the rain with only two umbrella.
Ela forget to bring hers.
The time reached  home, it's dinner time!!
I'm eating well.
I think i just used lots of energy this afternoon.
We talked a lot with Hyeonni.
About K-pop, Korean Food and places around Korea.
I think we have the same interests!
=)

Actually, Ela and me plan to go shopping for a bit.
But the rain didnt stop. =(
will be going tomorrow i wish =)
I wanna SHOP!!! 


skype-d with my aunt, uncle and grandma just now!! 




***** photos will be uploaded in facebook, can't upload here yet, will try it tomorrow. SORRY!! *****

3 comments: