Friday 29 July 2011

DAY-5: I feel the "SUMMER"

Everything is great today!
As usual, 
woke up >> bathed >> breakfast
As i said in last post,
It's Friday,
and we have to go to the center for teaching.
today is just different,
it's the LAST DAY in this center.
we'll move to the other center, 
to teach the other teens or kids.

IT'S SUNNY DAY~!
totally happy with it!
it's much hotter than Malaysia,
and Angela told me it gonna be hotter..
Oh God!!! 

around 1pm,
we reached the center,
the teens greet us happily and nicely!
there're more teens today! =)
feeling good!!! 
after Ela's presentation, 
we had a game, it's call LIGHTING ACTIVITY
it's about using a pedometer to count how much you jump, 
and 60 steps equal to one yellow post-it,
stick the post-it on the black cardboard,
presenting a building with lights on.
[just to show them how precious energy is]
they did well
and they got really serious about it!
even quarreled.
^^
just after the game, it's my presentation.
Thanks God that they listened and understood!!
=)
They are so cute! 
The boys thought that i'm Korean, 
they keep on talking to me in Hangul and ask me to translate.
while the girls thought that i'm Japanese..
[do i really look like one?]
even the OCs said that to me..
"Mummy, I'm a Malaysian, ain't i?"
By the way,
i think it's not bad to be a Korean or Japanese.
i have to learn both of this language!!
then can pretend to be Korean or Japanese...
=D
[I'm just dreaming]
They do wrote comments to us,
"thank you for teaching us"
"sorry for being so loud"
"hope we'll meet again"
"like you"
"love you"
"kind"........
touched! =')
After the lessons, 
we just took pictures, gave out certs, had donuts...
before we leave,
we hug we shake hands!
I'll miss them for sure! 
wish to meet them again!

We had our so called lunch at the cafe nearby,
Taeyi spent us sandwiches and pap bing soo!!
is better than the previous one. 
Taeyi taught me Hangul as well!!
I think i really learn a lot this few days!
Like it~~ =)
Thank you, Taeyi!!!!!

Ohh,
i suppose to get my Korea phone number today,
but because it's too late to register,
they just offline,
so, gonna get it this coming Monday.
hopefully! ^^

My legs started to get pain,
i think we walked and stand too much.
><''
Anyway, tomorrow will be going to Demilitarized Zone (DMZ).
It's the area between North Korea and South Korea..
Yipeee~~
Looking forward to that!! 
but i think it gonna take a long time to go from Seoul,
hopefully i can rest in the bus or subway.


***** my friends are getting crazy!! asking to translate their chinese name to korean! =P *****









2 comments: